2 cups broccoli florets
2 cups coconut flour
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 eggs yolks
- In a bowl whisk egg yolk with melted butter, pepper, and salt. Add coconut flour and stir to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Coat each broccoli floret with egg mixture and place into the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 147 , Fat 12 g , Carbohydrates 7 g , Sugar 2 g , Protein 2 g , Cholesterol 31 mg