My popcorn broccoli recipe is easily one of the best (and easiest) recipes I have. It’s a simple way to make chip-like broccoli that has flavor and is healthy for you. It’s so delicious all the girls on my team ate it so quickly and I know you will too!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs yolks
- In a bowl whisk egg yolk with melted butter, pepper, and salt. Add coconut flour and stir to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Coat each broccoli floret with egg mixture and place into the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 147 , Fat 12 g , Carbohydrates 7 g , Sugar 2 g , Protein 2 g , Cholesterol 31 mg