BBQ Chicken Wings
1 lb chicken wings
1/2 cup BBQ sauce, sugar-free
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Season chicken wings with garlic powder and pepper and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook chicken wings for 15 minutes. Shake basket 3-4 times while cooking.
- Transfer cooked chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Pour BBQ sauce over chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 263 , Fat 8.5 g , Carbohydrates 11.5 g , Sugar 8 g , Protein 32 g , Cholesterol 100 mg