15 oz artichoke hearts, drained
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 cups arugula, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp onion, minced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 F.
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour artichoke mixture into air fryer baking dish and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook dip for 24 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables and enjoy
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 190 , Fat 13 g , Carbohydrates 13 g , Sugar 2.5 g , Protein 7.5 g , Cholesterol 25 mg